Saturday, 28 December 2013

Christmas Day!
























I might be a little late on the Christmas posts but I still going to show you what I got for Christmas and what I wore etc, on the day. I also just want throw in a little disclaimer that I'm not showing off and that I'm very aware how lucky I am!

I'm going to start with what I wore on the day which is this beautiful black dress (click here for a better picture!) that I got sent from a new online clothing store called Henri Castro! The dress has a mesh top that leads down to a skater skirt dress, it has a collar too, with a button at the top to connect it (sorry I'm not very good at describing things, props to fashion bloggers). I paired it up with a statement necklace and few rings which aren't photoed above. I love this dress, perfect for Christmas day! They have a lovely little collection on Henri Castro right now, all the clothes are fantastic quality and good prices too.

On my nails I wore OPI Got The Blues For Red which is a lovely oxblood colour, which I love for this time of year, although you do need about 3 coats to get that colour! I'm not going to talk about it too much because I have a nail post coming out shortly. For my make up I just wore some eyeliner, mascara and the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107!

Finally, what I got for Christmas! My main present was a Nikon CoolPix L820 from my parents - it isn't photographed as I used it to take a picture of all my presents - it's an amazing camera and so far I'm loving it! I also got some much raved about Muji Acrylic drawers, I got a 2 drawers and a 3 drawer and it fits all my make up in beautifully. I got a Cath Kidston Camberwell Rose Washbag which will perfect for when I travel, I think it's beautiful as Cath Kidston stuff always is! I got some Soap & Glory products too which made me very excited! I got two of the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks in Plum Jam and Bashful, the Supercat Eyeliner Pen and one of my favourites The Breakfast Scrub (if you haven't given it a wiff I highly suggest you do!). My other presents where just little bits, like the Body Shop mini Strawberry set, a 2014 planner, lip balm, a fox cushion, chocolate and money!

I hope you enjoyed this little Christmas post! I'm sorry for the lack of photos and how long it was!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you wanted!
LUCY 

8 comments:

  1. Your dress is sooo pretty :) you got some amazing gifts, your camera sounds fantastic - I love mine! xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma! Your blog photos always look lovely, so I'm not surprised you love your camera! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That dress is so gorgeous!! (I TRIED FINDING IT ON THE SITE, BUT I THINK THEY'VE SOLD OUT :< )
    Darn, everyone seems to use Mujis to store their makeup, and I want a few!

    Happy (Almost) New Year!
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks! You should get some, they are really useful! :)

      Happy (almost) New Year to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. You got amazing things. Love your blog! You've got a new follower ;)

    Marie xx

    marieaimelavie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete